"I have had the extreme pleasure of working with SecureCom on several different projects over the past few years here at Saginaw ISD. The individuals who make up this organization are in my opinion second to none! I would not hesitate to recommend SecureCom."
— Jake Golden, past Director of Operations at Saginaw ISD
"The various agencies within our facility have enjoyed a positive and professional partnership with SecureCom. We are thoroughly impressed with their exceptional knowledge, technical skills and customer service. They listen closely to the customer and clearly understand the value of building a strong client relationship. We would recommend their services and expertise to others without hesitation.”
— Public Safety Officials of the Midland Law Enforcement Center
"We have had an alarm system for over twenty years. During that time I have had very mixed results with service providers, and mostly disappointing with my former alarm company. I am convinced that I made the correct decision in choosing SecureCom as my alarm company. The things I like most about SecureCom:
1. When I call the office I get to talk to a person—no elevator music, no telephone menu.
2. Work is done when promised.
3. If there is an issue it is taken care of promptly.
4. Techs are friendly and knowledgeable.
5. Techs explain the operation of the system in understandable terms.
6. If a tech is stumped, he calls for help.
7. Follow-up call to make sure my system is operating properly.
I have grown weary of dealing with companies that make all kinds of promises and then don’t deliver. SecureCom provides the most customer-focused service I have received from any company, bar none."
— Mike R. of Midland